Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp D110a

Why is my hp D110a suddenly not letting me select the Preferences option? I have had this printer for over a year and it has been fine until now. Have not recently changed anything with the computer or the printer or the internet server. It does not matter what I am trying to print from (Internet, Adobe pdf, email)--I am totally blocked.

I would like to print in black and white occasionally to save ink, but since I cannot select the Preferences option, I am forced to print in color, which it does fine.  Please tell me this is an easy fix!!

Accepted Solution

Re: hp D110a

Hi there SHGraySmiley Happy Welcome to the forums!

I noticed your post about your preferences option no longer being available. I would like to know if you have tried Uninstalling the Printer Software and resintalling it?

Please try that and if you are running a Windows OS, try the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

If the issue still continues, let me know which OS you are running.

Thanks!

View solution in context
Highlighted
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

Hi there SHGraySmiley Happy Welcome to the forums!

I noticed your post about your preferences option no longer being available. I would like to know if you have tried Uninstalling the Printer Software and resintalling it?

Please try that and if you are running a Windows OS, try the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

If the issue still continues, let me know which OS you are running.

Thanks!

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (393 Views)

Thank you Rainbow 7000 for replying so quickly to my question, on a holiday weekend no less!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation