02-22-2012 03:02 PM
There is nothing obstructing as I've seen the cartridges travel left to right and return but not while being asked to print???. The paper flows thru on load and shutdown. Please help.
02-23-2012 09:05 AM
I'm a frayed knot mujeer, although it was very thorough in its suggested solutions. It doesn't make sense that a freely flowing cartridge would be jammed. I did notice gummy ink in the mechanism underneath the color cartridge where the black ink mechanism was dry. The mechanism apparently is supposed to move back and forth and does when i move it manually. The bottom of the color cartridge was covered with ink also. Could it be a faulty/leaky cartridge? Note: The problem existed in the long past for my daughter and I am trying to fix it now. I'm currently unemployed and can't spend a lot to fix it. Can I fix this myself or how much will it cost to repair? I have 3 home hp printers but only one all-in-one and it is needed for all 3 functions.
02-23-2012 09:50 AM
Take out the cartridges and clean the contact points on the cartrigdes and the carriage and insert them back and try printing.
use should try using new cartridges if the above doesn work
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)