04-26-2011 09:57 PM
Hi, I reset the printer as suggested on HP website. Didn't work. Checked for stuck paper, etc... Can't figure out how to clean print heads (not a computer person and the HP website had another system's pictures). Tried a #*123 hardware system failure reset; did NOT reset printer system as I was told it would, but the error code went away. Now it will pull paper in to print, but it comes out blank. Tried to put in all 6 new HP02 ink cartridges, but the printer doesn't recognize that they are new, although it recognizes when I take them out. Any other suggestions before I junk this printer? It has been very lightly used at home. Thanks!
04-27-2011 02:03 AM
Try cleaning the cartridges as described in step two here
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
05-11-2011 10:04 AM
Power up the printer, press settings, click down till you see tools, click ok select clean printhead.
Press settings, click down till you see tools, click ok select align printer.
See if that helps.
Also removing all the cartridges and restarting the printer may help. Then reinserting them.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)