11-21-2012 05:39 AM
1. POWER ON
2. INK TUBE INITIALIZE
3. CARRIAGE ASSEMBLY FORM SERVICE STATION TO CUTTER STATION BACK TO SERVICE STATION.
4. THE LIFTER INITIALIZE IT WILL LIFT TWICE.
5. AFTER THAT 86:01 OCCURED
A. SERVICE STATION IS JUST NEW.
B. THE BELT IS GOOD.
C. THE ENCODER STRIP IS GOOD
D. NO PAPER OBSTRUCTION
E. NO OTHER OBSTRUCTIONS.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
12-14-2012 10:31 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)