04-01-2012 07:48 AM
paper does not get to print position. Tried all suggestions posted by HP on their web site for this printer. Printer is in excellent condition otherwise and fairly new....seven months old.
06-25-2012 12:07 PM
Hi there tomgurganus,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
08-23-2014 02:59 PM
my printer is doing the same thing, pulls the paper about a centimeter crooked, makes a lot of clicking noises. and the screen says there is no paper.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)