09-24-2012 02:30 PM
Tried about 5 times with the software given with product, with un-installing and re installing, also tried downloading the software from the hp site still no luck. I want to use the printers wireless hence buying a wireless printer. Everytime it installs it comes to "Finding the printer" and fails.
Printers is connected to same network as the laptop. Really frustrating now any help????
Also downloaded the hp doctor and that cannot find a problem, turned firewall off and still nothing.
09-25-2012 02:39 PM
What operating system does the computer use?
Does the printer work on the network with other computers?
What brand and model is the router?
What firewall does the computer use?
Is the wireless light a solid light or a flashing light?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)