07-21-2010 08:31 AM - edited 07-21-2010 08:48 AM
The light for ink cartridge keeps blinking. I replaced the one in the printer with a brand new HP cartridge and it still won't print or stop blinking
07-21-2010 11:18 AM
Try the steps in this document:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
07-21-2010 07:21 PM
In addition to the suggestions for cleaning the contacts you can also determine which cartridge is at fault as shown here. If cleaning the offending cartridge's contacts do not resolve the issue you will need to replace the cartridge.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
09-15-2013 06:29 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)