07-11-2011 01:40 PM
i just replaced my ink cartridge from hp ink to a new hp ink, same brand and # as the original one. clear tap has been removed and the ink will only print from the new color cartridge not the new black cartridge. please help!
07-14-2011 04:04 AM
Are you using Vista by any chance?
Have you tried cleaning the cartridge?
Please let me know how you get on
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)