12-31-2011 01:51 AM
I have the hp envy 100, it worked fine after set up but after a few months of use the apps stopped working for some unknown reason. I checked everything I could think of but nothing worked, still no use of apps. Can anyone help me? Note: using windows 7, no changes made to system before issue occurred.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: hp envy 100 apps stopped working
01-15-2012 01:31 AM
01-15-2012 01:36 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)