Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 200

Can the OfficeJet be opened so I can remove the Wifi and bluetooth card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @mblanke

I understand your issue, but unfortunately, we do not have any document or manuals describing on how to perform this.

You can contact a local technician and check for assistance. Also, please remember this will void the HP warranty if the printer is under the warranty.

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Support Forum. I hope you're well @mblanke!

I read about the printer issue and wanted to stop in to share my suggestions with you 🙂

I am afraid we do not have the steps to remove the network card from the printer. This is not recommended by HP and also is not a replaceable part for this printer.

I would like to know the issue that requires you to remove the network card. Probably I might be able to help you fix the issue. Also, if you are certain that the issue is with the printer hardware, then please contact the HP phone support to get the printer serviced. You can visit http://www.support.hp.com/contact-hp and fill in your product details to get the tech support number.

Thanks, I will watch for your reply!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I can't have any wireless signals eminating from the printer. Eventhough you can turn wifi off in the settings, nothing stops a user from turning it back on using the admin reset ( yellow " - " on the device at the bottom right) The only way to truly disable the wifi would be to remove it from the device.

HP Recommended

Hello, @mblanke

I understand your issue, but unfortunately, we do not have any document or manuals describing on how to perform this.

You can contact a local technician and check for assistance. Also, please remember this will void the HP warranty if the printer is under the warranty.

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.