08-04-2013 02:39 PM
How do I download software for hp officejet 4500 g510a software for Mac OS X 10.5????
I've got a different Mac and do not have the original disc. that came with the printer.
The only thing the the HP website does is direct me to obtaining the software by ordering a disc. There must be away to download the software Mac OS X 10.5.
Please tell me how...
08-04-2013 10:23 PM
Download and install the software below to install the printer on your Mac:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)