04-23-2013 03:00 PM
I understand that your printouts are very light. Have you checked your ink levels for your cartridges?
I am linking you to a helpful troubleshooting document that may be able to assist.
Let me know how it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)