05-03-2012 10:55 AM
why I can't clear the momory, it keeps on printing, even after unpluged, reset, cancelled printing, it keeps printing or it get stucked with display "Now printing" but not moving, maybe 20 minutes later..
05-03-2012 11:45 AM
Have you cleared the print queue on your PC? Sometimes print jobs stack up in the printer queue and even though you've done everything on your printer to cancel... your PC still has the jobs.
On your desktop on your PC, down near the date and time on the right side... there are some task icons. One of them would be a printer looking icon. Hover your mouse over them until you notice the printer one and double click the mouse on it.
If you have documents listed in there, you can choose "file" and cancel.
If you don't have any documents pending, then I would restart your PC and see if this clears up your continuous printing.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)