02-07-2013 04:18 PM
can anybody help me with my problem? hp 6600 printer and windows 8
Could you please tell us what is the problem ? To help us answer question quicker, please read this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-22-2013 06:50 AM
07-01-2013 12:13 PM
I see you are having an issue with getting the download to work for the Officejet 6600 drivers. What seems to be the issue when you try to download these drivers?
As well, you can have the Windows 8 media CD sent to you using the link below:
Hope this helps,
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)