12-28-2013 10:31 AM
When i atempt to print material from computer screen it won't print .The status on the print screen says out of paper but it is not out of paper,printing on the copier top is ok no problem. I select what i want how many copies etc but on print status says out of paper but when i push print it doesn't print.HP photosmart D110 series aii in one printer.
01-03-2014 06:54 AM
Hi there, take a look at this support document for suggestions on how to resolve the out of paper error message for your printer.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)