09-23-2011 07:29 AM
This error message can be caused due to the cartirdges ot the printhead.
Please follow the steps in the below gien docuemnt to clean the printhead.
If the cartridges is low on ink, then replace the cartirdge once. If the issue persits the printhead needs repalcement.
---- If my answer was helpful please click the "Kudos" star.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->
Though I work for HP the post are of my own
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)