04-24-2012 06:11 PM
HP PSC 2410 Photosmart: I replaced both color & black ink cartridges. Followed the website advice to clean the connectors.The lights still flash, there is a message to check/replace cartridges, and the machine will not work. Used in the home for just personal use. If anyone has dealt with this problem, what is the solution otheer than getting rid of the machine?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)