06-16-2014 06:04 PM
I'm not an expert with this (obviously), but for the first time the yellow cartridge (size 564) won't snap into place. I've been replacing cartridges for 3 or 4 years.
06-17-2014 04:50 AM - edited 06-17-2014 04:51 AM
Could you maybe take a photo of the cartridge and post it here? I'm wondering if the plastic latch has snapped off meaning it's now tricky to install into the printhead.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)