11-22-2012 09:29 AM
i have a officjet 4622 all in-one printer,carriage jam the print carriage cannot move i have tryed to clear
took out ink, checked for paper jam, shut off
any think you can think of?
Solved! View Solution.
11-23-2012 09:33 AM
Let me know if this helps, thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)