01-18-2012 10:00 AM
I have refilled all my ink cartridges in my printer, I have cleaned the printheads six times, aligned the cartridges, and my printer still does not print properly, I have unplugged and plugged back in the power, still does not print correctly, it fades color and black ink at the bottom of the page, sometimes even only half the page gets printed the rest is faded. My cartridges are full, why does it not print properly?
01-23-2012 02:55 PM
No real answers from this reader but others on these pages have had success with running stream of water on the printhead ( AFTER removing ink cartridges) then gently drying printhead with hair dryer. I'm going to try it on mine. With some 6000 print ink problems posted you'd think in order to keep customers HP would post such fixes...
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)