06-11-2012 03:06 PM
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Ink System failure (no codes) can't use control panel for service. I have tried turning the power on and off many times to no avail. I have replaced the ink cartridges. The Utility doctor says my ink levels are fine Help
06-11-2012 03:57 PM
Have you tried cleaning the printhead.
This article goes into detail of the error message, although you have done some of the troubleshooting steps you may want to review the others.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)