03-18-2014 09:53 AM
My printer was working perfectly before changing the ink cartridges, as instructed. I received an ink system error when I switched out the black ink, I went through every trouble shooting step and have now replaced all the ink cartridges, and I still receive the error. This printer is less then a year old and this was the first time I have changed the ink cartridges. Help this is very frustrating to me!! Thank you in advance.
03-20-2014 06:00 AM
As the printer is less than a year old it's likely within warranty so I'd definitely recommend calling HP Phone Support.....
05-17-2014 08:17 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)