06-03-2014 12:46 PM
getting an ink system failure message on my printer screen, ocx19a0035, I have turned it off and back on as it says and the message is still there and wont print, ??? please help
06-05-2014 09:04 AM
Welcome to the forums Zula!
I saw your post about the Ink System Failure error you are seeing on your Photosmart Plus. I would suggest Resetting the Printer and plug the printer in directly to the wall outlet (if it's not already), avoiding power bars and surge protectors. This ensures the printer is receiving full power and may help this situation.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Thanks for posting in the community, have a great Thursday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)