01-12-2014 12:13 PM
Have an HP Photosmart eStation C510 series . . . can print color but no black. All new ink cartridges, have taken out as recommended and gently cleaned the heads (initially I had a printhead failure), now it's saying Ink System Failure with the code 0xc19a0013.
HELP!! Have no idea how to fix, any comments appreciated, thanks!
01-13-2014 09:00 AM
See Bob's post below on soaking the printhead....
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom. 2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly. 3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes. 4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts. 5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)