07-03-2014 11:19 PM
Normally you can get around 120 pages for Black and around 100 pages for tri-color from HP 662 ink cartridges with 5% coverage. Now you print the whole A4 that means 20 times of 5%. Make a simple math you can get around 10 - 12 pages. You get 15 pages, that's a good result. Probably you printed in one go. In short this is very normal.
ps The following page is for XL ink cartridges
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)