01-06-2014 12:45 PM
I have about 20 ink cartridges 02 from my last printer that broke. These cartriges are in their original plastic but not in the cardboard box they came in with expiration ates. I just purchased a new HP Color laser and want to exchange or at least get HP credit so I can purchase some for my new laser. Office Depot can not take them back because they are not in cardboard with exp dates Can HP Help?
01-20-2014 10:36 AM
I understand you have quite a few 02 cartridges left over from an inkjet printer that you'd like to exchange for toners for your new Laserjet printer. I will do my best to help you in this.
HP does offer an ink exchange program, and the best way to get the information on it is to call into HP Tech Support and inquire about the ink exchange program. The tech support agent should be able to supply the proper information so you can contact the exchange people and see what they're able to do for you.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)