07-16-2013 07:53 AM
I am trying to install/connect my new LaserJetP1102w to my MacBook Air (OS 10.8) - I installed the driver -when clicking on "Print and fax" in the Prefernce menus, I get the following message: Can't install the software for the Hewlett-Packard HP LaserJet Professional P 1102w because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.
07-18-2013 02:36 PM
My suggestion to you would be to contact HP support by searching the link below for the number. Since you just purchased the printer, the best step would be to have HP support help you troubleshoot since it will still be in warranty.
I hope this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)