Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp envy 5544

I have a issue bought a hp envy printer in nov 2016 enrolled for the instant ink and get 6 months free ink went through the process when you first set up the printer to take advantage of the offer and first month got the ink through the door but nothing since so thought would check but it says i am not registered with instant ink... now i had to of been or i wouldnt got the ink through the post... i am still owed 5 months of free ink as it hasnt been sent out ..what are my options

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There are a few misconceptions in your post.  Instant Ink is a subscription service for a certain number of pages per month.  Ink will be sent as needed, it would not (necessarily) be shipped every month.  The Instant Ink cartridges are more ink than normal cartridges, it is possible as single set of cartridges could last six months or more depending on usage.  Were you able to print with the Instant Ink cartridges?  The Instant Ink cartridges will only work if you have a subscription.  Did you sign up for the service with a valid credit card?  The service would be cancelled if the credit card information could not be verified.

I would suggest you contact the HP Instant Ink Support team.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Hi ty for replying yes did sign up with valid info still have the packinging from what came through says instant ink on it had color and black ink only need colour ink though so thats all we replaced ..but the colour has started to fade hence why i wondered about it as i would of thought more ink would of been delivered as it got low 

HP Recommended

Theink should be delivered automatically as the cartridges get low.   The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help track the status of your Instant Ink shipment.  It can take ten days for standard shipments, there are also options to  expidite shipments if needed.

It is necessary for your printer to be connected to the network so the printer can automatically communicate the usage and need for replacement ink.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.