05-08-2013 11:50 PM
My print server is running on Windows Server 08 R2 64 bit. I've installed Jetadmin (HP_Web_Jetadmin_10.3_-_64_bit_SW_-_build_86392_J6
Any help will be great. Thanking in anticipation.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Print Servers, Network Storage & Web Jetadmin - HP Forums moderator
05-09-2013 01:32 PM
The message indicates your client host (the host where you started that browser session) is missing .NET 3.5. If the server, 2k8R2, was missing .NET framework, the installer would have never completed. So, make sure the client host shows .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or newer on Programs and Features within the Control Panel. Also, check the WJA Install and Setup Guide here for Windows operating systems supported with HP Web Jetadmin. Document link:
From reading your message, it seems like the client does run if you choose the Start HP Web Jetadmin on that browser page that the WJA client does run. Is this correct? It may be that WJA isn't quite detecting the .NET you do have in place and the message isn't really valid? This could be a bug and will need to be called into support to be logged as such.
Thanks for your interest in HP Products!
12-06-2013 05:40 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)