12-07-2013 04:38 PM - edited 12-07-2013 04:53 PM
I have a Laserjet Pro 400 M475 I put a new black cartridge in and now the cyan and magenta do not line up, but only on the left side of page right side of page lined up correctly.
I have calibrated the printer, I tried a new magenta cartridge same issue.
Does this from the report prints and the diagnostic prints.
I am not really seeing anything wrong.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)