08-29-2012 07:46 PM
I have an existing HP Photosmart C4795 printer and a new MacBook Air. I am trying to set up my MacBook to print wireselly, I can print but only if the USB cord is hooked up to me Mac. I have a router and have run a wireless network test report and it says that everything is good to go.
09-01-2012 02:46 AM
In order to better understand any possible cause, please clarify your router brand and model.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)