10-19-2011 08:55 PM - edited 10-19-2011 08:56 PM
What operating system?
In general you would go to the Printers (or Devices and Printers or Printers and Faxes) folder, right click on the 5600 and select Set as Default. Depending on your operating system you may need to do this as an administrative user.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-19-2011 09:00 PM
I checked that it is set as default but trying to print some coupons and goes to the fax and you cant change to printer like you can when you just plrint like a pdf file ,,,,,,, it doesnt give you a choice to change it ? please help I am running windows xp
first time i had a problem going to the fax first ??
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)