04-05-2012 12:58 AM
This hapened two days ago when I was trying to print an excel document. The black ink level is high. printer checked out to be running normal. I tried everything. Is it the black printhead gone bad? I cannot find he printheads.
04-05-2012 02:52 AM
I "upgraded" to the new printer software on my B210a, and now my black in refuses to print either. As a workaround, I have had to do screen grabs to .png (which encode black as <0,0,0> (RBG) and then print that.
05-07-2012 11:05 PM
Although I am using a different printer (Photosmart 310 Series) the same exact problem has happened to me. I have tried all the suggested troubleshooting with no success. I actually saw it happen. I printed three pages. The first two were fine, the third had no black. My ink cartridges are almost all full. I need help! Finals are due this week!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)