02-10-2012 08:24 AM
Hi - Try following the steps in this video. In a lot of cases, the problem is just a buildup of dust/paper dust on the pick rollers and cleaning them, as shown in the video, will resolve it.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)