09-21-2012 04:26 AM
This has happened to my and my husbands computers since we moved house and got a new router. I no longer have the disk, but have re-installed a driver that was missing, as this is what the troubleshooter for my computer told me to do. Still n change.
09-21-2012 04:47 AM
What is your printer ? Drivers for many printers are still on the vendors' sites. Users can download then reinstall them. To help us answer question quicker, please read this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)