08-22-2012 08:07 AM
I was photcopying some information with my HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One - it copied 2 items completely normally and then suddenly started throwing out blank sheets of paper, although it all sounded as though it was printing normally. I have tried printing from the laptop, but the same thing happens, just blank sheets.
08-23-2012 12:28 PM
This article should help resolve your blank pages:
Give the steps listed under your operating system a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)