01-22-2012 08:41 AM
My Officejet j6450 will not go "online" after installing a new modem/router and reconnecting my D-link print server. I have Windows XP and use a Motorola SBG6580. The printer can be set to "online" on the printer page on the computer, but the printer itself is set to "offline" and cannot be changed. If I shut the printer down then turn it back on, all print jobs in the que will print. Any suggestions as to what I can do?. I have tried everything I know including emptying the print spooler file. Thanks.
01-02-2013 05:20 PM
This article should help with your printer offline error:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)