03-14-2013 12:15 PM
I would use a flashlight and check the area very carefully and verify that there are no bits of paper or other debris. Then remove the ink and the cradle if it is removable. Look again for debris and re-seat the carriage and ink. Make sure all ink is installed properly. Let me know how it goes.
What is the full name of the printer and what is it's model #?
What is the operating system for your computer including whether 32 or 64 bit?
Good Luck !
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)