11-08-2011 11:51 PM
i have a office jet 4500 g-110, and i was printing just fine, and then I kept pressing ctrl-p because i wasnt getting a response so i checked the properties and it says 12 documents in que now.
11-09-2011 06:42 AM
Hi - Try following the steps in this document to clear the documents from the print queue.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)