02-28-2013 01:46 PM
I will be gladly to assist you with this problem. I have a few questions for you.
Does it (half print) when you make a COPY or SCAN?
What program are you printing from? Can it print a full page from any other program?
Are you connected USB or wireless?
Print a Self-Test page/ Printer Status Report and see if it prints half the page.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)