10-14-2011 03:15 PM
I have unplugged, restarted, and followed every suggestion but I still get blank pages. When I arrive at the connect your device to the computer, the next icon is blank, then I am instructed to check the cannot connect button and finish with the installation. Still get blank pages. Why? Help!!!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)