06-13-2012 08:24 PM
I have the J3680 Officejet. I used Windows XP. The printer message says Paper Jam. I can't find any paper inside it. It won't do anything. What can I do?
06-13-2012 10:35 PM
Love the handle BTW! With this one, I've included a link below with some excellent t-shooting steps to help you get this resolved. Follow the steps closely in the order they appear. If you have a flashlight handy, that would be great for checking the rollers for small (sometimes tiny) scraps of paper that have lodged under the rollers. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)