11-13-2011 12:07 PM
I keep getting the message that my printer is out of paper. I just replaced the ink cartridges, and there's plenty of paper. Do you have any idea what's wrong with the computer?
11-13-2011 06:03 PM
There is probably nothing wrong with the computer, the printer may need to have its rollers cleaned. Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)