07-15-2011 06:51 PM
I have a hp deskjet 3050 printer that I got in February. Of coarse.... I did not save the box or anything.... but.... the thing wont turn on. I have tried everything. I can hear it "running" but it wont turn on. Any ideas??
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)