04-06-2012 02:26 AM - last edited on 05-26-2015 06:21 PM by Omar-E
Download the HP print diagnostic utility, it might be able to help you as it will scan for and fix some common errors. You can find more info about the tool and download it here.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
09-07-2012 05:54 PM
Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting my hp photosmart C4780 printer , but it does not print. After several hours it may print one page, or overnight. That's it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)