03-22-2014 11:26 AM
I discovered the solution to the black ink not printing about 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to soak the printhead many, many times and once got an ink failure message.
I recently wanted to file e-taxes and at that point discovered the printer, again, would not print. I manually did my taxes and mailed them.
I also threw away my HP Officejet 6500 and purchased a Brothers laser printer.
I used to think very highly of the HP printers. I now consider them a piece of junk.
I suggest others replace the 6500 if they are experiencing these problems.
HP must realize there is a specific problem and should have fixed it for everyone.
I would also like to mention that uninstalling the HP drivers for this printer seems to have done harm to my dvd/rw drive.
03-22-2014 03:14 PM
Wlhen it feels like working, I get beautiful pictures with my HP Photsmart D7560. Bu periodically the black decides not to print and using HP tool box does not seem t work.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)