03-13-2012 11:05 AM
Try printing the PDF as image and check for any change:
From Adobe Reader, open the print dialog (Files > Print).
Check the Print as Image checkbox and click OK.
Now try printing and check for any change.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)