03-24-2014 12:14 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you would like to remove "Sleep Mode" from the Officejet 4632 because every time it goes the sleep it requires you to remove and reconnect the power cord. Sleep Mode can not be turned off only set to 5, 10 & 15 minutes.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)