05-15-2013 06:49 AM
I have a HP officejet Pro 8100 . I changed the black ink cartridge 950. Now the power light and the light under the cartridge keeps blinking. I don't know why this has to be so complicated. It's just exchanging a empty cartridge with a full one. Of course my warranty ran out yesterday. Story of my life.
05-16-2013 08:02 AM
I see that you're having issues with your printer. I would take a look at the document below it explains why the lights are blinking with possible solutions.
Let me know how it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)