05-16-2012 03:19 PM
New to forum and seeking help. My HP office jet j5780 printer is messaging me that "cartridge on left side must be replaced". This is color cartridge 75. I have inserted a new cartridge - with same message. also cleaned both former and new copper side of cartridge- still same message. Is my printer kaput or is there something else to try??
06-26-2012 04:54 PM
The document goes over some details on how to install the cartridge and get rid of any error messages you are receiving. Let me know if it helps at all. If not post back with any new details and we can continue from there.
Best of luck,
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)